We’re Seeking Talent
Every year, LSIC welcomes talented and ambitious interns to work alongside our skilled lawyers in tackling issues of social justice and equality while gaining valuable insights into the day-to-day operations of a legal services nonprofit organization.
Our interns come from near and far with diverse academic interests and career aspirations. We offer meaningful, hands-on opportunities in the areas of public interest law, nonprofit administration, development, communications (writing, social media, graphic design), event planning, and database marketing and analytics.
Some typical assignments include:
- Researching statutes and case law
- Conducting investigations and interviewing clients
- Testifying in court
- Updating and making improvements to our donor database and case management software program
- Creating blog posts
- Designing short-term projects for our legal clinics
- Planning events (identifying guest speakers, assisting with registration and preparation of promotional materials)
- Attending brown bag lunches to discuss and learn from LSIC staff and guest speakers
Meet our 2017 Summer Interns here.
TO APPLY FOR AN INTERNSHIP
We appreciate inquiries from undergrads, graduate students, and law students. If you’re passionate about social justice and want to make a real difference in someone’s life, please tell us about youself by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org