- Attends Florida International University and the Roger Williams School of Law in the fall
- Majors in Political Science with a Minor in Communication in the Legal Profession
- Why LSIC? Gain new perspectives and experience in becoming a well-versed lawyer while pursuing a career in corporate law.
- On her summer to-do list: Visit every museum DC has to offer.
- Fun fact: “I have 48 stuffed monkeys on my bed.”
- Attends Virginia Tech
- Majors in Political Science with a Legal Studies concentration and Minors in Business and Psychology
- Why LSIC? Explore a career in the legal profession with a focus on civil law.
- On her summer to-do list: Enjoy every experience the District has to offer.
- Fun fact: “At the age of 8, I won a national competitive dance title.”
- Attends University of Nevada-William S. Boyd School of Law
- Why LSIC? Gain hands-on experience working with under-represented populations in the metropolitan area. Also, develop his legal research and writing skills and gain exposure to the DC legal systems.
- On his summer to-do list: Site seeing and visiting the Capitol and SCOTUS. Before leaving DC, attend a Nats game!
- Fun fact: Matt was originally an engineering major in college.
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA
- Attends Texas Southern University-Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- Why LSIC? Hone and develop her research and writing skills. Understand the difference in policies and procedures between the District and states.
- On her summer to-do list: Embrace the culture of DC.
- Fun fact: Tieranee is recently engaged, and her fiancé’s last name is also a Jones!
- Attends McGill University
- Majors in Art and History with a Minor in Management
- Why LSIC? Gain a feel for the legal system, and possibly explore law as a career.
- On her summer to-do list: Visit the top of the Washington monument—a first for this DC native!
- Fun fact: Sarah is a member of her moot court team. What else? Sarah does not have a favorite song.
- Attends Virginia Tech
- Majors in Political Science with a Legal Studies concentration and Minors in Sociology and Women and Gender Studies
- Why LSIC? Learn how to continue the fight for justice for the disenfranchised in our nation’s capital. Pursue a career in juvenile law and gain experience here at LSIC.
- On her summer to-do list: Embrace all that DC has to offer
- Fun fact: “I have an irrational fear of birds.”
- Attends Pitzer College
- Major: Undecided, but considering political science
- Why LSIC? Learn how to interact with clients who have been disadvantaged by the justice system and gain exposure to the DC justice system.
- On his summer to-do list: This DC native will find a way to tour the White House!
- Fun fact: “I couldn’t tie my shoes until 6th grade.”
- Pausha is a rising 3L at the University of Florida Levin School of Law
- His interest: Pursue criminal defense with a focus on social justice.
- Why LSIC? Hone his writing, research, and litigation skills as a future lawyer, and ultimately gain experience to become an amazing lawyer.
- On his summer to-do list: Site seeing, networking
- Fun fact: “My wife and I got married in Vegas.”
- Attends Bowdoin College
- Majoring in Economics
- Why LSIC? Gain exposure to the law and join LSIC in our mission to provide high-quality legal representation to DC’s low-income residents.
- On his summer to-do list: Max has joined an ultimate Frisbee league in DC.
- Fun fact: Max is a vegetarian.
- Attends University of Massachusetts-Lowell
- Majoring in Criminal Justice with a Minor in Political Science
- Why LSIC? Shadow skilled lawyers at work so that he can be a better attorney for his university’s mock trial team. Also, improve his writing skills, learn how to interact with clients, and participate in investigations.
- On his summer to-do list: Visit the Smithsonian and tour the monuments.
- Fun fact: “I am addicted to Subway.”
NEW LONDON, NEW HAMPSHIRE